Saturday, May 12, 2012

CoverGirl Simply Ageless Eye Concealer and Corrector

Hi Everyone! It has been a long time! I'm here to do a quick review on a new product to me. It has been on the market for awhile, but I have just picked up 2 shades in the past month to try out. I have pretty dark undereye circles, for reference. I also hate when concealers get cakey and crease under my eyes.

I don't really know what possessed me to try these concealers. I got the shade shown above 230, which is a yellow corrector, and the shade 210 Light/medium. They are so thick! Very thick cream concealers, and very high coverage. I tend to like liquid concealers, so these aren't really my thing.

A little bit goes a long way. I can't wear both at the same time, even very sparingly, it looks cakey and fake. I can get away with just the light/medium shade, if blended out carefully, not too much. It does look good. But I still prefer a liquid concealer for easier blendability without patting my delicate undereyes as much.

One tub of this will last forever, or at least until it dries out.

My favorite concealer is still the Maybelline Dark Circles Eraser. Now that it's summer time, I use the shade medium. It is very good, and honestly hard to mess up, so perfect for the mornings.

No comments:

Post a Comment