Sunday, May 13, 2012

NYX Rouge Cream Blush in 'Tickled'


NYX's Rouge Cream Blush in 'Tickled' is a beautiful coral shimmer. It has nice gold shimmer to it, that on the cheeks makes it seem luminous, but not frosty. This is the perfect color for summer.

This is my first time trying NYX's cream blushes. I have a few MAC and random assorted other brands. I love cream blush, and have been wanting to try these out for awhile.

Tickled reminded me a bit of NARS orgasm, except more peachy than pink, and this delivers more color payoff than orgasm does on my medium skin. It is so creamy and easy to blend. I apply this with my fingers.

Lasting power without anything else on my face is 3-4 hours, after that and it begins to fade. If applied over foundation and with a powder to set it on top, it lasts all day. I am overall very happy with the quality of this blush.

It is also only $5-6, depending on where you shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment