Thursday, May 17, 2012

Review: Loreal True Match Concealer

Loreal True Match concealer. 5.2 mL, $8.95.



The shade I purchased is Warm Light/Medium. I have not tried the foundation for this line, but only the concealer. I originally purchased this thinking it would be for my undereyes, but it creases too much on me.

This is a very creamy liquid concealer. It comes is a tube with 5.2 mL of product, and a wand applicator. There is a very wide assorted variety of shades available for a drugstore concealer.

The product itself blends well, but creases easily under the eyes. It must be set with powder, but on me it still creases. It would be better as a concealer for face, where it does a good job at concealing my blemishes. This is the rare instance in which it is actually too warm, and too yellow for my skin tone, but blended out under foundation makes it wearable for me.

Usually products are too pink for me. So thank you Loreal for putting out a line that can match almost anyone :).

Also, drugstores frequently have promotions for L'Oreal, so look for those.

No comments:

Post a Comment