Friday, November 18, 2011

My Project 10 Pan Completed

I am trying to down-size my cosmetic collection and makeup collection to fewer products, and use products up all the way, instead of getting into the habit of wanting to try something new before I used up the previous product. 

These are products that I used up! 

I started keeping track of what I used up on August 23, and I completed this on November 18 (today).  I didn't count my daily moisturizer, sunscreen, or eye cream, that I replaced right away. 

Here's what I used up:

1-Neutrogena original handcream
2-Burt's Bees Grapefruit Neroli Body Wash
3-Covergirl Eyeshadow in Shimmering Sands
4-Clinique Lash Definitions Mascara in Black/Brown
5-L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black
6-Poshe Top Coat for Nails
7-Victorias Secret Shimmer Mist Body Spray in 'Bombshell'
8-Sephora Purifying Cleansing Brush Shampoo--don't buy this, i hated it!
9-Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow/Liner in RSVP
10-Clinique Acne Solutions Liquid Makeup Foundation in 04-Fresh Vanilla

2 comments:

  1. Good for you, I am glad you completed your project pan!
    I should start one too, makeup related.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, congrats! I am on a Project 20 Pan, and on a makeup ban in order to downsize my own collection. It is difficult at first, but it feels great to actually use and appreciate the products you own.

    ReplyDelete