Thursday, September 1, 2011

New nars and lorac products purchased

I just purchased these new products---at least new to me. Only the eyeliner is technically new. 

Have you tried any of these? 

Nars Superorgasm. I have the original orgasm blush, and I love it. This has big gold flecks of glitter in it. Not shimmer, but chunks of glitter. I have yet to try it out, I just liked it so much in the pan.

 


This is the color swatch from online of the eyeliner I bought. Nars Larger than Life Eyeliner in 'Rue Bonaparte'. I have never tried Nars eyeliners, but I tried it on my hand in store, and it didn't seem to budge much. I got this to wake up my eyes when I'm tired. 

Lorac Bronzer in Warm Glow. 

I really like the shimmer that is in Lorac Bronzers. This is a light bronze with pink undertones, and shimmer. 

I wanted the TanTalizer in Baked, but I didn't like the packaging. It seems messy, and was all over the display in the store. But maybe I will go back for that one. 

I purchased these all with store credit from some returns I made awhile ago on self-tanners that I couldn't stand the smell of. 

Reviews to come later as I try them out for awhile, but these are products I know I will love. 

4 comments:

  1. I have never tried any of these! I want some NARS blushes though. I have owned two in the past, but I don't have them anymore :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried the Superorgasm, I always shy away from anything with a ton of glitter (unless it's nail polish). Let us know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to try that first one... looks like a good, shimmery color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this blog. cool post. i´d like you check out mine.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete