Friday, September 16, 2011

New Fall Earrings from Kendra Scott

I am loving these new earrings from Kendra Scott! You can see them on the website here:

They're not quite available yet, but you can preorder. I'm eyeing the tigers eye for a nice fall earring option, and I am definitely loving the tiger's eye necklace to match. So pretty!

http://www.kendrascott.com/shop-jewelry/new-items-fall-collection


These earrings are called the 'Darby Earring', and they sell for $85. Aren't they pretty??

I find it very striking in the yellow, with the blue stone accent. Love! This is a good fall option as well. 


LOVE this necklace!!


And lastly, this is the 'Andi Earring', which I think is beautiful, but perhaps a little too much for me. I wouldn't wear this as much.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love the tigers eye! The necklace is pretty too. I may have to indulge ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great jewelry! i like them best in yellow and so love the last pair


    Vonnie of Socialitedreams.com

    ReplyDelete