Friday, November 8, 2013

Sephora vib sale

Hi everyone!!!

We'll life has just been hectic, and I've been so sick these past few weeks really. I completely lost my voice, but I started feeling a little better and I went out to get a burrito and run a few needed errands.

I also popped into sephora since they re having the vib sale for 20% off! and got these things:



Alterna caviar shampoo and conditioner:

I got a sample of this a while back and it felt amazing in my hair, the smell is delicious, and I wanted to treat myself to a higher end shampoo n conditioner. I have been using my trusty tresemme for years, but I felt like a change.

Nars madly blush:

This is my favorite blush of all time. It just warms up my skin perfectly, with a healthy glow. I finished up my last one and I have been burning to get another.





No comments:

Post a Comment