Friday, April 19, 2013

Gabriel Cosmetics Eye Primer Review

Hi Everyone!! Long time no blog! Lol, I have been busy, not too busy to try out a new product however!

This is the Eye Primer from Gabriel Cosmetics, I got it online from GabrielCosmeticsinc.com. It retails for $13.55.

I was looking for a natural eye primer, but wanted one that actually works. I like this product a lot. It does make eyeshadow last longer on my lids. On hot days or through sweating, :) I like that is a very creamy product, but once it dries, it stays put.

It is a light nude beige shade, but on me its lighter than my skin tone. It has a nice brightening effect, and allows for my favorite bronzey brown shades to show up more vibrantly on my eyes.

Do you have any other natural primers that you like??


No comments:

Post a Comment