Sunday, August 21, 2011

Fall Wishlist


I love these bright red Cookie Johnson jeans. 'Joy' Legging in Radiant Red

I love my 'Faith' Straight Cookie Johnson jeans, but don't usually like the fit of skinny jeans, or leggings. Maybe these might work better with the spandex!


Here they are in white, these would look so cute tucked into fall boots! Cookie Johnson 'Joy' Legging in Optic White.

Stuart Weitzman Platswoon. I love these bright red pumps! They are so sexy.

I love that flared jeans are back! I love the look of these black Cookie Johnson 'Felicity' Flare jeans, but unfortunately, I don't like the fit! I ordered three sizes. My usual size 28 was too big in the waist, and the 27's were still a bit big in the waist, but too loose in the leg already.

Cookie Johnson jeans tend to stretch out a little after wearing. The 26's were way too small. I liked the idea of these jeans, but they are too low-rise for me, and didn't fit right.

1 comment:

  1. OMG I NEED those red jeans! Great post :)! XOXO, www.NatalyasCloset.com

    ReplyDelete